Wednesday, November 6, 2013

We're Back

After being away for nearly 12 months with major surgery and then lots of re-hab I am finally back at work part time. I had always taken my health for granted and when I was at a point where I could barely function I have to admit that I fell in a heap. With the support and help of my wonderful family I'm nearly back to 100% fit.

I actually have three new quilts in the pipeline (two just have to be quilted) and I am working on some new class ideas too for next year including some great ways to use your stash. Hopefully I will have some more photos to post over the next week.






Like many other businesses in these tough times we have made some changes at the shop to reduce our costs because we want to stay open.  This has included reducing the fabric area and putting the classroom back in the main shop.  The feedback so far from the students has been really positive as it is much easier for them if they need fabric or notions during a class.  There is still a bit of tweaking to do especially as I have new fabrics due to come in before Christmas.  There is still lots of stuff on the markdown table so if you are local, pop in to score a bargain.

Happy stitching from Therese



No comments:

Post a Comment