Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Craft Alive - Wagga

Wagga Wagga here I come!

Therese has done a few craft shows in the past and of course, I've been dragged along to help set up, work on the stand and pack up!  But I've never organised a stand at a craft show on my own.  It is amazing the amount of decisions required - which stand to have, corner stand or middle of the aisle, near the toilets or kitchen or front door, what stock to take, which quilts to display, what am I going to wear (just kidding on the last one!). 

But as the time draws nearer, I'm actually getting excited.  It's a chance to get out of the office, have a road trip to somewhere I've never been before, see what fabrics other businesses have (maybe buy some of their fabrics!) and meet new quilters and other crafty people.

What do you like about going to a craft fair?

See attached ad for more info!



Till next time,

Tasha


1 comment:

  1. I like to see the faces behind the shops. I like a show special. I like to discover something new. Unfortunately I am a bit far out from Wagga to come visit but I was thinking about you (PP) because I have just started Nanna's Farm. I love it.

    ReplyDelete