Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday afternoon

I have been so slack recently (thank goodness my mum has been blogging!).  These school holidays have flown by (my DD is starting high school - eek!).

But I have been busy - not much to show for it, but I have - I promise.


 A few years ago, mum designed 'My Blue Heaven' in shades of blue and yellow - it is very sweet.  These gorgeous lovebirds were featured as an applique.

Mum and I have been working on a new idea and this is just the beginning.  I discovered that I love doing stitcheries, so this was my contribution to a little wallhanging (at least, I think it is going to be a wallhanging - knowing mum, it could be something else entirely).  Stay tuned, for more details.


 I was sitting in my lounge room reading an old(ish) edition of 'O' - The Oprah Magazine and came upon the picture on the left.  I know someone whose threads actually look this disorganised (not mentioning any names - but she knows who I am talking about!). 

Till next time,

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment