Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspiration

It is amazing where you can find inspiration for your patchwork.  My daughter and I have returned from our holiday in Tasmania - such a beautiful place to visit, so many wonderful people, sights, etc.  

I loved the patterns created in the rocks and thought it would be a lovely patchwork - all of those different size pieces that join together like a jigsaw.



We visited The Quilted Crow and bought a little bit of fabric - they have so many beautiful Reproduction fabrics and 1930's.  The 'chicken' bought a couple of fat quarters and some ribbon.  She has more UFO's than I do.  I like to keep mine to about 3 - but at the moment she has 7!!!  Definitely following in our footsteps!

So, it is back to the grindstone at work - so hard to get back into the swing of things.  I love my work, but I loved my holiday too.

Till next time,

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment