Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Two more sleeps and the cherub and I will be heading to Tassie for a holiday.  I have been preparing some sewing to take away with me.  You cannot expect me to go for a week without sewing, can you?  I do have some books to take as well - but everyone that I have spoken to says that I will be too busy sight-seeing to read.


We had a very quiet Christmas dinner this year.  Mum, dad, cherub and myself - lovely!  Roast lamb dinner, chocolate ripple cake dessert - mmm, what more could you ask for?  Don't answer that! (Visions of unlimited fabric springs to mind.)


We have had lots of interest in our Friendship Medallion Quilt and three over-achievers have finished theirs already.  One even wants the instructions for the second Medallion that Therese is designing!  Don't these people have anything else to do?

It is amazing to see the different colour schemes that people have been using.  One lovely customer came in today and has done a 'Trip Around The World' style centre.




The start of a new year is always exciting and full of unlimited potential.  We have several new designs in the pipeline, including some magazine projects, and will give you some sneak peeks as soon as we can. 

Till next time,

Therese and Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment