Saturday, August 1, 2015

Home Stretch

We had our last Christmas Club class today and the star pupil Raelene had most of her rows finished ready to quilt each row before putting it all together. She has done a brilliant job and I think she is going to be over the moon with her quilt when it is done.


We have one more week of trading in the shop. It feels really weird to think that in another week I won't have that morning routine of "get up, get dressed, breakfast, collect anything I need for the day, out the door at a particular time so that I can open the shop door, switch on the lights, make a coffee ready to face whatever the day might bring". I have so many things to do at home I don't know where to start. So my plan is to write myself a timetable of tasks that I want to achieve in a certain time frame. Sounds reasonable, doesn't it. I intend to start my retirement in a positive way and a big part of it will be finishing started projects. I seem to have one or two of those!

 So until next time,

Happy stitching from Therese

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Gassed Mercerized Yarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shared this interesting post with us. custom website development company

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete