Monday, August 24, 2015

Back on line

I am back on line. The shop is now closed and I am in the process of setting up my work space at home. Actually it is Natasha who is doing the physical moving and organizing of the furniture, fabric and office stuff.
 The things I am really going to miss are teaching and the interaction with other quilters and of course the extra time I got to spend with my daughter and grandaughter.













My husband and I were thrown a real "googly" just before the shops final days.  He ended up in hospital for 8 days with heart problems and is still undergoing tests to find out exactly what is happening and why and what the treatments are going to be.  We had hoped to go away for a couple of weeks as soon as we closed but that isn't possible yet so we just have to be patient until he is stable and the doctors give us the go ahead to travel.

In the meantime I have been stitching some small quilts to donate to the 'Quilts of Love' program. I can stitch them by hand and as they are simple designs  they are great carry around projects especially for doctor's waiting rooms.

So until next time
Happy stitching,
 Therese

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Dyed Fabric

    ReplyDelete