Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am so Virtuous

When I had bronchitis in February I was very, very slack and didn't really even do a class list for Term 2.  But TA DA, Term 3 Class List is done and will be on the website by the weekend.










We are even having some new classes including one for a quilt called Illusions and another called Australian Beauty. 













I am also teaching some hand quilting classes.  I just love to hand quilt.  It is the closest I have ever come to meditation as I can just zone out into my own little universe when I am  quilting by hand. When I am sewing quilts for the shop I just don't have time to hand quilt but when I am making them for myself it is a different story because I am not on a time limit.  I like the way they drape and feel so soft.

Happy stitching from Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment