Wednesday, December 8, 2010

U.F.O or WISP?

I decided to clean out my fabric cupboard the other day!  What was I thinking?  I thought I had finished all of my U.F.O's - but not so!  I found two.  For most people that is not a lot - for me it is!  LOL!

So, I opened one of the boxes and there was 16 blocks, the sashing and setting squares all ready to go - why hadn't I put it together?  I put all of the blocks up on my design wall and I love the quilt.  So falling out of love with it wasn't the problem.  Maybe I ran out of time to put it all together.  Well this weekend, the top will be finished and then I can send it to the quilter for her to work her magic on it.  This is one of the blocks - what do you think?  Love or hate it?



That leaves one U.F.O - this one is a bit trickier as I do not know what I want to do with it.  I have made a Costa Rican Cartwheel and cannot decide if I want a plain border or a printed one.  I might have to put this aside again while I contemplate the next move.

Till next time,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment