Thursday, November 17, 2011

No Connection

We had no internet connection for over a week due to technical difficulties with our local tower.  Aaarrgghhh! After several phone calls to our provider we were told it was going to take a while to fix.  The people at the other end of the phone were wonderful and very helpful but sometimes things like that are beyond anyone's control and we just have to go with the flow.

It actually gave me the incentive to do something I have been procrastinating over for about four weeks.  I have been working on a new Block of the Month for 6 months and I am really happy with it so far.  I am up to the borders and it kept telling me it needed applique on them.  (My quilts often talk to me you know !!!!)  I kept wanting to just sew a border on and send it off to be quilted and it kept saying "no, no, no, I need applique."

So in the end I listened and this is the result!

 
 Scraps in the bin and the applique is being stitched onto the border.






Till next time,

Therese 

No comments:

Post a Comment